If you have a pet like I do and you love it, you will want to take good care of it. After all, these beings are there for you all the time, irrespective of whether it is night or day. They are alert as ever and note even the slightest disturbance, when guarding your house at night, or when you are out on work. They even play with your kids and protect them while you out. You are sure, you cannot do without them. How many times have you thought about what youâ€™re pet needs when you are out shopping? Apart from food, how many times have you bought it an accessory that it loves to play with, or use?
Automatic litter box and remote pet feeders are usual devices that are used to save your time and do more. But what are you saving this time for? Is it for spending time with your family, or indulge with more work? Family is as important as work, but rarely do you realize that, in a rush to earn and make them comfortable, You are losing out on spending quality time with them. Pets are integral parts of your family and bringing pets a plaything that it loves, is a way to express your love.
Pet peeks, automatic tennis ball canon, scratching posts are few examples of accessories that a pet would love to use or play with. Pets do deserve some pampering, because they are not expecting anything in return, of their love and care. Pets care for their owner more than anyone else does. So it is time, we started caring about them a little.
One of the things that I’ve set as a New Year’s Resolution is to get myself fitter this year. The plan is to work on two areas. The first being physical activity and the second being my diet. Don’t worry, I’m not thinking about joining a gym or anything like that. Nor do I plan to “go on a diet”.
What I do intend to do however is to use my body. I’m thinking of doing more walking and cycling about rather than using the car. I really enjoy running to, or at least, I used to when I was at high school. What is it about becoming an adult that puts so many of us of moving our bodies? So the plan is to get myself fitted for a new pair of runners and do some cross country jogging. To begin with, I’m not too worried about pace. I just want to get back into the habit.
On the diet side of things, I’ve been trying to find honest reviews juicer and thinking about whether I should get a cheap or more expensive machine. Both have their advantages. Seeing as I’m trying to make a long term commitment to myself, I don’t see any real reason to hold back.
I’m going to do this!
As our lives continue to be bombarded with different stress level causing activities, it is natural that in someway we feel the urge to surrender. Although, we live in an environment that is full of trials and countless appointments we should find ways on how to have a healthier and stress free life.
Just like in any career you might have for the moment, whether you are a start-up web designer trying to master the skills of web designing, never give up with the work, find the right tools to help you attain your goals and get to the top like getting the latestÂ free PhotoshopÂ that can be download for you to hone your craftsmanship in creating awesome websites later on.
Let us reward ourselves with these 3 guiding steps to effectively win over this demanding world we live in:
1.Â Â Â Â Proper diet
Yes, food is one of our essential needs to go on with our daily activities, but this doesnâ€™t mean that we should over indulge on some food groups whenever we feel depress. The belief that once you have eaten sugary food or junk food as your cravings will make you feel good is entirely wrong. According to certain scientific studies, an individual eating a proper and well-balanced diet has more positive outlook than someone who is overweight due to overeating. Take charge to your eating habits.
2.Â Â Â Â Exercise regularly
Clinical studies have proven that a regular exercise could bring out the much needed energy levels for a happier and livelier mood. Remember as one performs any exercise, the entire activity maintains a good flow of oxygen to our body, thus, allowing all our organs to function well and stimulates our brain to produce the â€œgood feelingâ€ hormones which are essentially needed to combat stress.
3.Â Â Â Â Mediation and relaxation
In order to deal with stress properly, find time to exclude yourself from the demands of a hectic schedule. Set a certain day where you can relax and meditate. There are different ways on how to relax your mind like going for a yoga class, having that needed full body massage and spending quality time for yourself to think and analyze the things bothering you. Listen to a relaxing music and find peace in a quiet atmosphere.
Stress can really control our lives if we donâ€™t do something concrete on this issue. The above steps are just one source among the many ways to relieve stress and live a healthier life. Of course, these activities cannot be done in one go, it takes a great deal of time, effort, right perspective and strong will power to improve your life for the better.
The blackberries hanging over my garden fence this year were the best I have ever seen.Â For some reason they were twice as big this year and there were twice as many.Â The bush was growing behind the fence and hanging over the top, right between the two swallow greenhouses.
So I picked a large bowl full and made them into a lovely blackberry and apple crumble which was delicious.Â When I went out to pick some more about a week and a half later even more had grown.Â So I picked these and had far too many I ended up giving some away.
I had to keep picking them before the birds ate them which would have got my two greenhouses in a mess as the birds tend to drop them anywhere.
There I said it Payday Loans can be a good thing providing you are sensible and pay it off in time and don’t get caught up in a loop of extending the loan. I’ve had debt problems in the past and I can see the pros and cons so I thought I’d share them with your.
The huge interest rates can be off putting but think about the following advantages:
So although there is a lot of bad press about Payday loans they can help you repair your bad credit history and they don’t have to he a debt nightmare.
Kids love McDonalds Happy Meals and similar offerings but they are not always a very healthy choice. Using a few Subway coupons and taking them to eat there is healthier but can you really get kids to get ezxcited about having a sub sandwich instead of a burger?
The Kids Meals at Subway are actually pretty appealing. In addition to their own â€œmini subâ€ kids get their choice of a cookie or a side of apple slices and then their choice of either milk or juice. They get to choose what goes on their sub and there is even a kids version of the Fresh Fit menu for parents who really want their kids to eat healthier. And yes kids, you still get a toy, the aprt of any kids meal that most children think is the most important!
As a mental health services consumer (mental patient), the hospital and investigating agencies already presume you are unreliable, while the staff and records are presumed reliable, compassionate, truthful, and accurate. This is not necessarily true, you are reliable, and they may be lying to cover their incompetent mistakes. BUT.. since they write the medical record which is a legal document that can be used against you later, it is important that you gather evidence to counter their allegations. You need an effective strategy to present your case in an objective fashion. You need to get past your word vs theirs. Then when you show them the evidence in their own charts, they will either deny it exists, claim it means something else, or claim it was a simple mistake by the person who wrote it. Think of a child with his hand caught in a cookie jar innocently asking “What jar?”. Don’t let them rattle you into believing their lie that white is black and black is white.
A suggestion. Should anyone suggest a personÂ sufferingÂ fromÂ psychologicalÂ disorder to go to a mental hospital or other behavioral health institution for a rest, consider them dangerous. Keep up some small talk and appear to take their suggestion seriously. Slowly back away while facing them (as you would a rabid dog). When you get around a corner run don’t walk. Most mental institutions are about force, control, medication, and locked doors. Not rest. Sexual assault for females is a real possibility. Going to a mental institution for a *rest* is insane. If you need a rest, go to a Holiday Inn.
None of these suggestions are “magic bullets” to protect your rights, but they can be the basis of your plan for protection. They enable you to take some measure of control of the situation. Again the key is documentation.
1. Have an ally. This is a trusted friend or family member who is willing to advocate for you. Give written permission for your ally to view your medical records and discuss your case with the hospital. Don’t let health record confidentiality be a barrier. The ally should record the time and content of any interaction with the hospital and staff.
2. Write it down ASAP. If you can keep a journal in the hospital do so. If not, then your first task out of the hospital is to write down what happened with as much detail as possible. With each passing day, memories will fade. As best you can, document exactly what happened, when it happened, who said what, who was there, etc as soon as possible. If your ally visits on a regular basis, give them information dumps on what occurred since their last visit so that they can keep a log for you outside the hospital. If something significant happens, call your ally now. Tell them in detail what happened. Show them during the next visit.
3. Get corroboration. Have your ally present as much as possible. Tell them at every opportunity what has occurred. Get them to keep a contemporaneous journal that distinguishes what you tell them from what they personally observe. Given involuntary injections? Show your ally the puncture marks, tell them exactly what happened. What you did and said. Who was present, staff and patients. What the hospital staff did and said. Have the ally present with medical consults if possible. Have them ask the doctor about your diagnosis, treatment plan, medications, side effects, probable outcome, etc. They should document this information as it is obtained. If there is an rights violation incident, have them ask the hospital to explain what happened. They may get a different story than that written on your charts. This can be used to impeach the charts. The key is details. You have to be as detailed as possible. Details, Details, Details.
4. Get your medical record. When you are released, request a copy of your entire medical record on your way out. You will probably have pay for the copying fee. If you have a trusted doctor or lawyer, have a copy sent to them as well. The hospital may try and withhold part of the record, if so contest it. You want the whole thing. If the doctor has a separate record, get a copy of that as well. If they won’t release the whole record, force them to explain in writing why. Suggest it is needed for legal action. This may make them reconsider since if they with hold information it might look bad.
5. Get your detailed billing records from the hospital and the doctor. These will show every appointment you had with the doctor and every medication the hospital gave you. You will cross reference these with the medical records.
6. Consider a physical exam. If there is any physical evidence, bruises, abrasions, needle punctures, etc; get it documented by another doctor after you leave the hospital.
7. Continue to document everything. Record phone calls, meetings, and letters to advocates, lawyers, police, the hospital, doctors, etc. Send important correspondence by registered mail with return receipt requested. In meetings, try to have your ally present. Continue to document details.
8. Consider an Advanced Healthcare Directive. Specify how you want to be treated under specific conditions. In case you are incapacitated or declared incompetent, specify whom you want to direct your health care.
9. Police The police are generally not trained to deal with mental health issues. They fall back on their standard procedures of:
a. Take control:. They will dictate what you may or may not do. They will not compromise or negotiate. Once the police arrive, they will take control. Anyone who fails to fall in line is subject to physical restraint and or arrest.
b. Force: They have handcuffs, batons, guns, pepper spray,and attack dogs and will use whatever force THEY feel is necessary. They also have legal immunity to do just about anything theyÂ want. Should you try and argue, well see (a) above.
c. 5150: In California the only response the police will provide is to place you on a 5150 and transport you to the destination they choose. If you don’t want to go there, too bad.
d. Deadly Force: Police involvement in mental disturbances frequently results in the mental patient being shot to death. The San Francisco Bay Area has had several cases of people shot by the police. Know this before you call them.
An seo agency, to stay ahead of other competing online marketing companies, must be able to wield plenty of instruments that can make their clients like me delighted. Here are the most well-known techniques I am cognizant of:
1. Search engine optimization – Also known as SEO, it is a technique that covers many other techniques. Suppose I have a website, and I want to raise it up the search engine ratings so that other users will find it first. That can be done through backlinks (links of my webpage in other websites) or by placing keywords in articles that my website has.
2. Article marketing â€“ For me, nothing beats information presented concisely in an article. But for me articles are a bit daunting to write, so Iâ€™d rather outsource them to external companies. Articles are important in imparting to others how my business can help customers. It can also give updates to others regarding my business. Product reviews and press releases come under the wing of article marketing.
3. Video marketing – Not everyone can make videos, so if I want one for my website, Iâ€™ll find someone who can make them. Video marketing appeals to customers who may be used to seeing TV and YouTube and feel delighted whenever they see something on video â€“ that includes advertisements.
Internet marketing companies know more tricks and tricks, and here are the three main ones. Sometimes I feel that I need to assert my more on the Internet. With that, Iâ€™m most probably going to outsource my promotional duties to an external company and let them make my ventures known to the world.
If you think you might be in the market for a new flat iron anytime soon, you have got to see if there is a Corioliss Flat Iron for you. Chances are there is. Most companies just make a few models for a limited number of types of hair, but Corioliss is one company that gave me the selection I wanted before making my choice. Maybe you will find the same thing is true for you.
Like many of us, I have curly hair that I sometimes like to wear straight. But having to make an appointment with my hairstylist to have straight hair always involved way more hours than I wanted to devote to it. So, unless there was a very special event or reason for going to see him, I just wouldn’t.
Finally, I took his advice. He has been telling me for two years to get myself a flat iron and learn to straighten my hair myself. I know that sounds nuts. I mean, why would he not want to get paid to do it for me. The truth is, he cares about his customers, and so he explained to me that unless I need a really special job done, it’s easier for me to straighten my hair at home. He said that with the right Corioliss model, which he happens to sell by the way, I could do my own hair in about 15 minutes or less. The man knows good customer service. What can I say?
So I took his advice and started my search for the right Corioliss flat iron for me. Fortunately, my search began and ended in the his chair. That was quick.
Sid, that’s his name, knows my hair, so he knew just which model to sell me, and taught me a little bit about using it.
For me, he said the Corioliss Pro would be the right size for my hair. He also told me that the embedded tourmaline creates negative ions which makes my hair healthier and shinier.
There are at least 5 other models in different sizes and colors, but he said this one was the best for my hair.
Sid also told me to start out at lower temperatures and work my way up through the adjustable heat settings until I found the one that was best for my hair. He gave me an idea of where to start, but he said each iron was a little bit different, and that it would, be safer for my hair to start this way.
My Corioliss Pro is adjustable from 140 degrees all the way up to 410 degrees. I found that 390 degrees worked best for my hair. Sid said it would be around 400, and he was right.
It heats up fast too. In less than 6 seconds it’s ready to start straightening my hair. I don’t even have time to get a cup of instant coffee, it’s so fast.
I love that now I can have straight hair in less than 15 minutes whenever I want. Of course that doesn’t include the prep time of shampooing and conditioning. But I can do that the night before. I feel so free now. And it makes my hair look so good.
If you want to take control of your hair and time too, then pick out your own Corioliss flat iron, and come be free with me. I can tell that this is definitely top 10 best flat irons for 2012.
My wife and I have been married for a while now. Â We’re constantly looking for things to do together, although that list is seemingly getting shorter and shorter every year because we’re doing more with our friends and our kids.
I don’t like shopping.
She doesn’t like sports.
I hate romantic comedies.
She hates action movies.
One thing we have started to do together though is to attend a local wine of the month club. Â We both like the fact that we get to meet new people and to learn more about wine, it makes us (well me especially) feel cultured and refined. Â Given that we live pretty close to San Francisco, the wine is really great and it gives us a set night out of the house and perhaps more importantly, away from the kids!